mov editor for mac, mov editing software
MOV Movie Editor for Mac is a specially designed MOV editing software for Mac users to edit MOV files on Mac. When you have a Mac MOV movie video editor like this, how to edit/crop/cut/trim/split/adjust .mov files on Mac OS with it? Below we will give you the answer.
MOV Movie editor for mac is best MOV Editor for Mac on editing .mov video that usually played by QuickTime players. MOV Movie Editor for Mac is good at editing your MOV files which can supply you with any of the art effect you want. For example, you can crop the frame to change the play region or delete the black edges; you can simply cut the favorite segment from the original video; adjust the image effects like Brightness, Contrast, Saturation as much as you like. This MOV movie editor for Mac is the best assistant for you to share MOV movie with your friends and family.
1. Highlight the video you want to clip and click "" button. The clip dialog will pop up.
2. Drag the sliders to set the point where the clip starts and ends then click "New Clip" button to make a clip.
3. Repeat Step 2 to make more clips.
4. Click "Apply" and "Close" button. The clips will appear in the videos pane.
Make Your Movie and Save It to Device
1. When your movie editing is complete, go to "Tools" and select "Preferences…".
2. In the Profile bar, uncheck the Auto option, then click the double-sided arrow to select one format for your iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, etc. And then click "OK" to return to main interface
3. Click "Start Making" button to start creating your movie.